<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155535274864728923?origin\x3dhttps://raspberry-days.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile agenda journal guestbook credits
♥ Welcome~!



blog visitors
currently online

Please follow my Twitter. Thanks~! Click to visit my personal twitter, thank you

♥ Raspberry's Links

Want to link R.K?

Please click the button to save.


Affiliates

Please visit my personal designer blog, thank you.


♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ New Update
♥ Atomic Lollipop 2011 - A Carnival Convention
♥ My New Best Friend - Kumi~!
♥ Akane's Farewell Mini Meet-up
♥ My Long Awaited Anime North Post [Dolly Pink and O...
♥ Toronto's Lolita Meet-up & Anime North


Date back by month
♥ March 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ March 2012


♥ Followers

Want to follow us?



♥ Friday, 23 March 2012 @ 10:24
`Dolly Pink Will Be Returning to Anime North 2012~!

YAAAY~! So if you guys follow Dolly Pink's blog, my application for Crafters' Corner has been accepted!

I really haven't been working on my accessories this past few months but coming April, I hope to be a very busy bee creating new items for everyone to enjoy. I already bought a few things for the table to help display the items but I need to make more stock to make the display useful. Lol.

Since last year I didn't really have much fun, I told myself that if I returned for the 2nd year I would definately make it worth while for me to meet new people and take cosplay pictures. I missed out on this chance last year so my goal is to take 50 pictures of cosplayers. :) If you plan to cosplay this year please let me know what you want to cosplay as --- I've always wanted to cosplay but I'm not confident enough to represent any anime character yet... Lol.

This is a pretty short update but thank you for reading and I'll update with pictures of the contact lenses soon~!

Love,
Aya

Labels: , ,